It’s been a nightmare watching an avalanche of disclosures about the utter shambles these United States have become in manners of leadership and mistrust. Not that I’m at all surprised. When you pray for leaders, a nation, the world, things far larger than yourself, often in the process there’s a brick wall hit that summons the senses to prepare for things you wish never were.
I’ve gotten very used to that.
My quest to take the crazy course in life to be a media person did not come from the allure of power – the microphones, antennas, cameras and contraptions sending audio and visual imagery to make me out to be larger than life. As a child, viewing coverage of the Vietnam War and seeing the mess we were in trying to find a direction after the witness of JFK’s assassination, mine become a direction and a mission. What was so wrong and scary with the world of nuclear obliteration threats and power-mad dictators (and the understanding that America had several in various seats of power since) allowed a scared little boy to pray and probe the Scriptures for wisdom and insight. That started at age 9.
Here I am, just shy of 50 years later. Over 40 years have been pursued in various forms of media to find truth and share it, to examine motives and identify lies, and to encourage others in prayer and seeking – all in preparation of the days we’re witnessing now.
Biblical record has always warned not to be deceived, and yet the world is full of deceptions. Why is that so? If you remember the account of a great battle in heaven and one-third of the angels siding with Lucifer, the fallen brilliant angel who rose up in his beautiful deception to be as God, fell to earth…that is where seeds germinated. Since that moment the battle has raged for dominance. Even with the Messiah Yeshua (Christ) appearing and teaching for his short 33 years, revealing His authority as God in flesh, executing perfectly the plan for salvation through innocence crucified and resurrected, the world didn’t change its course. The ‘good and evil’ battle only intensified. However, those who understood Messiah’s authority and sacrifice of redemption by obedience to follow and become living examples by ten Commands (enhanced in Yeshua’s telling of the ‘Beatitudes’) made a clear demarcation.
Here we are today, a nation and world in chaos. I don’t need to type out the endless findings and accusations because this note would be a history book; all of you should be taking the necessary steps to educate yourself on what is going on in plain view and shrouded secrecies that are becoming a frontal focus. We are in a battle of Biblical proportions – truth vs. lies, revelation vs. scandal, fact vs. fiction.
Now that the Presidential Primary slug-fest via the ‘boob tube’ is over, Mister Media-man (aka, ‘moi’) must ask:
- Has eight years of Obama (and Bush 43, and Clinton 42, and Bush 41) made life better – at all?
- Who benefited from the past eight years in the cycles of these presidents?
- Who was hurt by the past eight years in their cycles?
- If you remember the Clinton era in the 90s, did they make America and the world better?
- Which current Presidential candidates best embodies ‘the will of the people’ under our nation’s foundational laws and decrees?
- Has media been responsible or corrupt – bought and paid for?
- If you had the chance to hear the wisdom of our World War I and II heroes, what would they say about our leaders? [Remember, these were men and women who saved the world from tyranny brought about by Communist, Marxist, Fascist and Nazi enslavement].
I’ll go first on my answer to the bullet list. These are my three reasons – So Doggone Easy when Reason is applied.
- All four of the past Presidents gave some prosperity, but at a cost – to me, you and many others. We are far apart, like in feudal times, between the wealth (mostly of elitists) and the poverty (mostly of the enslaved masses, the ‘workers’ and ‘producers’). Leaders have grossly enlarged national debt and called it ‘ours’ – not ‘theirs’. They have governed through fear-mongering, trying to sway Americans (and the world) that they had ‘answers’. Their answers have all become bloated like the debt, and unsustainable – and that is why we see chaos today.
- It was under Bill Clinton that Impeachment was ignored (and the maneuver since rendered irrelevant), government secrets were being lifted by people typically not American born, and scandals were both squashed and growing like cancers – from Whitewater (Arkansans remember this best) to the White House. Arkansans know that the name Clinton is synonymous with ‘syndicate’ (and if you need to understand that term just check out any crime fighter show from any era). Syndicates steal elections, collude with the press, buy favors and trade secrets for their own gain, ignore and flaunt the law, a ‘body count’ (that’s ‘dead people’ in case you didn’t get it – just ask an informed Arkansan) and have an arrogance that is obvious. Money motivates them to do that which is unspeakable – like incite riots in political meetings against their opponents, rig elections with people having no right to vote (or vote more than once) and appoint their own in high places of courts, media and governance. If you are wondering why we can’t get convictions to produce sentencing on all these scandals, it is because all in the highest levels of authority orchestrated it, control it – and are now being accused of such by select leaders fed up (like the rest of legal America) with it. As recent truth reveals how entrenched the Clinton machine has been at the backside of goverment heights, we can say with assurance ‘it all started here’ [1993, to be precise].
- The wisdom of our ancestors and of legal immigrants have for years told us of an insurrection they saw coming. It’s not hard still to find and hear/read their stories and commentaries. I’ve heard many accounts on talk shows of Military, Jews (not all are elitist), Russians, Czechs, Ukrainians, Muslims (not all are evil), Christians (not all are good), Veterans…so many…say their belief in America is justice defeating tyranny, they have been the most vocal in my ears about the same conditions our legal immigrants and soldiers left being on the rise here.
Donald J. Trump has been the only one speaking to all of what I’ve just disclosed. Wealth he has, but heart he has more of; why would a political outsider risk family, fortunes and reputation to take on a broken nation and its putrid corruptions? No one does that unless he has the heart and soul of an American Patriot…just like our servicemen, our vets, our leaders like Chaffetz, Gowdy and those from Congressional leadership who seized on evidences, vetted them and the ones responsible for such misdeeds, and finally brought some power and dignity back to Washington by serving notice. And – one of the great assets of Trump – is his fearlessness. Not since Ronald Reagan have we had such a person.
The Truth Revolution is flourishing and strengthening; good leaders are fearlessly becoming great leaders. In Preacher terms, this is America’s true Revival of Revivals…and it will pale all others. Hoping the ‘cloth’ will run this all the way down to the Revelations goal post – because that is the only game in town, the one they should be preaching, the one born from Prophets old and new.
They say that ‘out of chaos, comes order’. I think we’ve been on chaotic overload in four nauseating dynasties of leadership. I know my many years of praying for this nation and the world is finally being answered, not just in a fearless leader, but in a time when America and the world must see wrong and right in very obvious, stark terms. That is how I made my ‘three reasons’ and conclusion.
It is here that a new feature will be added going forward called THE LAST TEMPLE. It’s something that has been in the works for months. In witnessing first hand the way people around me rationalize choices, it is frightening to find some totally unwilling to be challenged. Absent of broad understanding, they have been led to believe just what appears in front of them with a blind bent that undermines reason. Here is where I have been able to have the conversation with diverse people – from the most devout religious to the Atheist – which at the core concerns the absence of reason. There is a thread of unity here; innate to the human condition is ‘good’ versus ‘evil’, and reason accounts actions and weighs them accordingly. The rest – including one’s actions and biases – are grounded in ‘choice’. You can’t choose wisely unless you challenge.
Chaos lends itself to scrutiny, and here is where reason enters. Now it’s time to make our choices – which should be for the good of each of us and nation, and world – based on understanding, fact and reason.
Do the homework, make wise choices, and this time America, don’t be fooled.
God save America, and the world.